EGM-1000 | Non-Invasive Glucometer
Introducing a new method to monitor blood glucose level without the need of painful finger pricking. Just clip-on-ear and you’re set to go!
- Display glucose level, time and date of measurement.
- Measurement available in mg/dL and mmol/L units.
- CE certified
- Extreme levels indication pre-set by user.
- Battery level indication.
- Volume control.
- Large touch screen display.
- Audible instructions and readings.
- Memory capacity up to 1000 readings.
- List and graph data presentation.
- Data download capabilities via USB.
- Individually calibrated to patient.
- Clips easily and comfortable to earlobe.
- Adjustable and easy-to-use design.
- 6 months life-span.
- Size – 45mm x 30mm x 30mm
- Weight – 40 grams
- Cable Length – 74 cm
- Operation Mode – Spot
- Measurement Range – 70-500mg/dL (3.9-27.8 mmol/L)
- Calibration with every new ear clip.
- Battery – Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Working Temperature – 15°C to 35°C
- Storage Temperature – -5°C to 55°C
- Relative Humidity – 95%
Warnings and Precautions:
- The ear-clip is intended for a single-user and to be adjusted and calibrated. Each ear clip can be used for up to 180 days.
- In case of an unsual measurement result, it is advised to retake measurement or consult your physician if necessary.
- Decisions on medication intake and dosage should not based solely on EGM-1000 measurements.
- If ear clip causes any reaction or irration to the earlobe, please consult your physician before reusing the device.